Related to Natural Foods
All-new Revised Edition of Jennifer's best-selling classic.
Getting 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day has never been so delicious and easy.
Well-known Bay Area cooking instructor, Jennifer Cornbleet, shares her favorite no-cook recipes in quantities ideal for one or two people. With essential time-saving tips and techniques, plus Jennifer's clear instructions, you don't have to toil in the kitchen in order to enjoy nutritious, delicious raw food.
* Choose from over 100 foolproof recipes, along with lunch and dinner menu plans.
* Enjoy easy recipes that call for common ingredients and basic equipment.
* Learn how to avoid health-busters like white sugar, white flour, and trans-fats.
* Convert traditional recipes into nutritious treats made from all-natural ingredients.
In the Revised Edition:
* More than 50 additional recipes.
* New chapters on Green Smoothies and Raw On the Go.
* Expanded sections on Advance Preparation and Easy Snacks.
* Calorie and nutritional information with each recipe.
Parents will do almost anything to get their kids to eat healthier, but unfortunately, they’ve found that begging, pleading, threatening, and bribing don’t work. With their patience wearing thin, parents will give in” for the sake of family peace, and reach for kiddie” favorites-often nutritionally inferior choices such as fried fish sticks, mac n’ cheese, Pop-sicles, and cookies. Missy Chase Lapine, former publisher of Eating Well magazine, faced the same challenges with her two young daughters, and she sought a solution. Now in The Sneaky Chef, Lapine presents over 75 recipes that ingeniously disguise the most important superfoods inside kids’ favorite meals. With the addition of a few simple make-ahead purees or clever replacements, (some may surprise you!) parents can pack more fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants in their kids’ foods. Examples of Sneaky” recipes include: No Harm Chicken Parm Power Pizza Incognito Burritos Guerilla Grilled Cheese Brainy Brownies Health-by-Chocolate Cookies Quick fixes for Jell-O(R)